- Security Testing
- Threat & Risk Assessment
- Project Management
- Information Security Frameworks
- Implementation & certification against –
- IEC/ISO 27001
- Victorian Protective Data Security Standards (VPDSS)
- NSW Digital Information Security Policy (DISP)
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Compliance, Audit & Review
- Strategy & Architecture
What are Your Security Challenges?
In today’s climate of evolving threats, organisations often ask question such as:
- Are our information security priorities aligned with our business goals?
- Have we adopted all reasonable measures to protect out information systems?
- Do we have the support of all key stakeholders?
How can Certitude Help?
At Certitude, our approach considers information across it entire life cycle irrespective of how it is stored and processed.
We balance risk across the entire enterprise, rather than concentrating on technology.
We explain all issues clearly in non-technical terms and aim to provide you with tangible evidence.
What Expertise do our Consultants have?
Our principal consultants each have over 20 years of experience in IT security management gained within industry and at consulting firms.
We also have certified PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) and IEC/ISO 27001 professionals (e.g. Lead Auditors) who can help you either become PCI DSS and/or IEC/ISO 27001 aligned or certified. Certitude is a Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC).
Their reports provide senior managers with a clear, overall view of your organisation’s information security status.
The reports offer essential remedial actions and guidance to simplify ongoing IT security management.